January 17, 2018

Namish Taneja got injured while reviving his long lost passion..

Namish Taneja, who is currently seen in 'Ikyawann' recently got injured while reviving his long lost passion.


"When I was a kid, I was passionate about football, but couldn't pursue it. A couple of days ago, I decided to start playing it again. During the match I lost my balance and fell, because of which I injured my left knee. I was in severe pain and went to consult a doctor, who told me that there is a hairline fracture," said Namish.


Although the injury was not serious, but the actor was told to take rest for at least a few days. Since he was supposed to shoot round the clock, so he couldn't manage to get the off. "I started shooting immediately wearing a crepe bandage and using a walking cane. I believe we actors have responsibility and always try my best not to hamper the shooting schedule because of injury," says Namish.

No comments:

Post a Comment