September 05, 2017

Jayashree Venkataramanan talks about her upcming short film 'Kissss'

Akhlaque Khan, who was last seen in Star Plus' Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein, is co-producing a short film titled ‘Kissss’ with Kader Khan’s son Shah Nawaz Khan under the banner of ‘Khansome Films. A couple of days ago, Akhlaque and Jayashree Venkataramanan's kissing pictures went viral.

When contacted Jayashree, who is currently seen reprising the iconic role of Kajal Bhai in Hum Paanch Phir Se said, "I laughed after reading a headline on one of the web portal, which says 'Brother-Sister Duo Caught Kissing Passionately'. We weren't exactly playing brother-sister in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (Season 2), we were distant cousins to begin with."

When quizzed, haven't she felt uncomfortable while shooting for an intimate scene? The pretty actress said, "Honestly, when I am working, I get into the character so much that I hardly have time to think about all this. If I haven't been comfortable I would have never given my nod to the project. Akhlaque and me are like buddies, which made it all the more easy for us to shoot the sequence."

Abhishek Rawat is also playing a prominent role in the short film. For those uninitiated, Jayashree earlier did an episodic of 'Stories By Rabindranath Nath Tagore', which was directed by Anurag Basu. She has also done a play 'Gulel Banaunga Chidiya Maarunga' with Shah Nawaz and Akhlaque. 

When asked, what according to her is special about 'kisss' and the viewers should watch it? Jayashree said, "You should watch this film, for one reason that this film has me in it(laughs). Jokes apart, well the title itself is very interesting to begin with and to top it all I bet you won't be able to predict the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment