August 23, 2017

Ravi Bhatia wants to do intense and romantic roles..

Ravi Bhatia had found popularity in Indonesia ever since Ekta Kapoor’s historical saga “Jodha Akbar” went on air there. He went there and did shows there like “Cinta Di Langit Taj Mahal”,”Roro Jonggrang”, “Gara Gara Duyung” and “Sambhalado”.

After staying there for alomost three years, the actor is back to regale his Indian fans. When contacted Ravi said, "I went to Indonesia for a short duration, which luckily my stay got extended. I explored a lot there, learned a new language, did live TV shows, played the role of a super hero in an Internation series, recorded a trilingual music single. But I was terribly missing my family and friends and decided to comeback to my karm-bhoomi Mumbai."

When quizzed, what kind of roles is he looking forward to? "Intense and romantic," said the actor with a twinkle in his eye.

The actor earlier did the shows like Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi, Do Dil Bande Ek Dori Se, Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat further added, "Intense love stories always fascinate and bewitch me. If I get an opportunity,  I would love to do a show or film like Veer-Zaara, Titanic, Possession, Before Sunset or A Walk to Remember. Nevertheless, I don't want to restrict myself. I am greedy when it comes to work. If not a romantic, I am open to do shows in any genre unless and until my role is performance-oriented."

No comments:

Post a Comment