December 12, 2014

Rajev Paul confirmed that he called off his engagement..


We reported earlier that actor Rajev Paul, who got engaged to Kavita Sarin on April 5 2014 called off the engagement. At that time he said, "We are very much together." He even went ahead and had given clarification to a newspaper.

ALSO READ: Rajev Paul and Kavita Sarin’s engagement on the rocks?


"I have been inundated with calls from my family and friends inquiring about the status of my relationship. Such false stories lead to unnecessary complexities. I was at my mother's funeral and nothing was more important to me at that time. You can't expect me to post my pictures from the funeral just to justify my personal relationships," Rajev said.

Today he himself let the cat out of the bag. "Somethings are not meant to be..Yes it didn't work out..She is a wonderful girl who will always remain special to me..and I sincerely wish her love, luck and happiness always. If it doesnt grow..let it go..Someday, maybe I shall find love..until then I will try and find myself. This year has been tough..but then somehow life prepares you for everything..Thank you all for your warmth and concern for both of us...Means a lot..," Rajeev wrote on his networking site.

-K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment