October 31, 2014

#HalloweenDay: What would small screen stars do if they become vampire for one day?

On Halloween Day, we caught up with a few actors and asked them what would they do if they become vampire for one day?

Giaa Manek, who beautifully portrayed the character of docile Gopi Bahu in Saath Nibhana Saathiya and mysterious Jeannie in Jeannie Aur Juju   said, “If I would become a vampire for a day I would like to suck blood of all the people who tried to suck me for their own benefit in a wrong way.”

Urvashi Dholakia, one of Indian television's most famous vamps and Bigg Boss 5 winner said, "Why to become Vampire for just one day? If I get an opportunity I would want to spend my whole life as a Vampire. I will live years and years. Generations will go by me and I will stay beautiful forever. Vampires are good looking and intriguing and I will become immortal like them."

Aaradhan Uppal, who is currently seen as a strict principle in Baal Veer said, “I would suck Sunil ‘Gutthi’ Grover's blood and inculcate his awesome acting skills, suck on Salman's blood and become more compassionate at being human and I would suck on our honourable prime minister Narendra Modi to bring great changes in India.

If I become vampire then I would suck the blood out of all the mosquitoes, it’s time to get my blood back,"said Vatsal Sheth, who is currently seen in Ek Haseena Thi.

Panchi Bora, who was seen in shows like Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi, Kahin To Hoga & Kayamath said, "I will be like angel in disguise, soulless but protecting pious souls."

Pavitra Rishta and Ekk Nayi Pehchaan fame Karan Sharma quipped, “I will bite all corrupt politicians, who did scams and saved black money in Swiss bank.”

I would go to all those people, who have troubled me in my life and compel them to become peace loving. Instead of fighting & create issues I would woke them to become friends and we would go ahead, grow and improve together in life rather than fighting,” says Harshith Arora who is currently seen as Ayaan in P.S I Hate You.

His co-star Chandni Bhagwanani said, “You know in our show, there is this bizarrest urban legends floating around Harshith’s character Ayaan from cannibalism to being a vampire.  If I become vampire for one day, than I will go and bite Ayaan and actually make him a real vampire.”

I am a few people on my hit list, I will go feast on their blood,” affirmed Ankita Bhargava, who was last seen in Ekk Nayi Pehchaan.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment