August 08, 2014

Jodha Akbar 8th August 2014 Written Episode Update

Scene 1
Khaibar is being dragged in deep well, he is thrown into it, soldiers are happy to see him inside and says that our problem is finished, now we will come to give him food, nissar sees all this hiding, he comes to well and says khaibar its me, your master, I came here to free you, khaibar shouts to pull him out, sharif comes there and puts dagger on nissar, he says so you were the one to help khaibar, how you thought that you will attack jalal, you will help khaibar to touch jodha and I will leave you, it was all my plan to catch you, now tell me who are you and for whom you work? if you remain silent then I will beat you, nissar tell him that he works for mahaC, she ordered me to kidnap jodha, she gave me map of secret cave in palace, sharif kills him and gets map from him, shraif thinks that only I know about secret cave to harem, you don’t know jalal that your palace is unsafe now.
jalal is practicing sword fighting when atifa comes there, he says to soldier that for today its enough, he ask all soldiers to leave. atifa brings towel for jalal. atifa says that ruks told me to meet you and said you may need it. jalal says oh she sent you, well I don’t need it, I need you.
ruks meets jodha and ask did you went to mandir, jodha says yes, you are fasting so I cant give you parsad but take this sacred flower, ruks says someone else needs these prayers, I am not interested in your prayers but g to jalal and give him, jodha nods and goes from there.
jalal says to atifa that if you came here so wipe my sweat, jalal sit while atifa comes close to him and wipes his sweat with towel, they are close and jodha comes there and is shocked to see it, jalal is smiling with atifa while jodha cant believe her eyes, she goes from there angrily.
ruks sees jodha fuming and calls her, jodha goes to her, ruks ask what happened? you seem worried, jodha says jalal.. he is with atifa, ruks says don’t tell me, you don’t know about it, all harem dasies are talking about it, jodha ask do you know about it, ruks says I knew about it when jalal went on hunting and took only atifa with him, jodha ask what, atifa was with him? ruks says don’t tell me, you don’t know about it, jodha recalls how jalal denied taking her to hunting, ruks says you don’t know all this as you are busy with that beast khaibar, jodha ask why didn’t you stop jalal? ruks says why would I? and with what right? its kings habit to be with new women every day, what you thought that if jalal remained with you then he wouldn’t look at anyother women, you were lucky that jalal was with you for many days as he doesn’t give that time to one women, I knew before that jalal will forget you and you will also become common from special wife, anyways you also get habituated to it, when jalal got tired of you he went to atifa, when he will be tired of atifa then he will choose another lady and this will go one, now you will live a simple life without jalal, he wouldn’t look at you now, like thousand wives you wont get his love, jodha is hurt and leaves from there, ruks says that I am also hurt jalal that you are with atifa but I am happy that you left jodha begum alone.

Scene 2
Jodha comes to her room and recalls how jalal said that whether he will have throne or not but he will always love jodha, his name will joint with jodha always, jodha looks at kahna and says how can you let this happen with me? jalal used to say that in his heart I will be always there, how can love vanish from his heart, she cries, moti ask her to be calm, jodha says how can I, it was my life to get love of jalal, is it true that jalal doesn’t love anymore, is it true that that I am not in his heart anymore, is this my punishment to love him, I was away from him for some day but how can any other lday take my place in his life, moti says maybe this is just distraction, everything will be fine, salima comes there, jodha goes to her and cries, she hugs her, jodha says you witnessed that jalal said he loves me more than anyone, I know every wife has importance in his life but he said that he loves me, how can he do this with me, If he is angry with me then I will beg to him, I will ask forgiveness sitting in his feet, salima says no, loving someone is not mistake, why will you say sorry to him, compose yourself, I have listened the rumors but love doesn fade away like this, go to jalal and talk with him, I know he is angry with you but I cant agree he has love for anyone than you, jodha says I talk to him many a times but I am afraid this time, I have seen other feeling sin his eyes, salima says don’t be afraid, go and talk with him.

Scene 3
Todar says to jalal that you may know that sharif caught khaiabr’s master and killed him, he was mahaC’s man, jalal says I want action against mahaC, I cant see this just sitting here, we have to find solution, todar says that husband of atifa wants to leave this palace after eid, jalal ask what?
jalal comes to atifa’s room, he calls atifa, atifa is in tears, jalal says I listened that you are going, atifa hugs him, jalal consoles her, atifa says I don’t want to go away from you, you told me whats in your heart, I want to say my heart thing, I feel safe with you, I don’t wanna away from you, jalal says I wont let you go from here, you wull stay with me here, he hugs her, atifa is shocked to see her husband there, her husband says that you characterless girl, don’t you feel ashamed to have relation with other man when it is sin and you only should be with your husband, today I will teach you lesson, jalala shouts dare you touch her bastard, if you call yourself husband then give her rights, you cant beat her, husband says wow what a speech, what a justice, I cant believe I am standing infront of india’s king, is this your justice, is this your character, no you are a lusty man who is trapping a married girl in his trap, I will not live in agra, I feel it is sin to live under you, jalal says you can go but atifa will not go, husband says why, she is my wife, I have right on her, jalal says you have lost the right, husband says don’t forget that there are priests, I will go them and will tell them that you hugged my wife, they will give me justice, jalal says do what you want, go to them but listen onething you have no relation with atifa now, don’t come near her now, he ask him to get out, husband says ok now priest will decide, he leaves. jalal fumes.

Precap
Jalal says to jodha that yes jodha begum, I love atifa, jodha cant believe her ears and close her eyes, tears just flows from eyes.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment