August 17, 2014

Ankita Bhargava shares her Birthday plans..

Actress Ankita Bhargava, who is currently seen in Ekk Nayi Pehchaan turned a year older today(17 August, 2014).

Talking about the Birthday plans, the pretty actress said, "My friend Roopal Tyagi is not keeping well, so yesterday night I went to meet her. There I cut my first cake. After that I came back home, where my parents organized a small family get together. Now I am on my way to shoot for a chat show for an international channel. In the evening I will go out for dinner with my family."

What is the one thing she religiously do on her birthday? She said, "Girls don't touch feet in our family, but I make it a point to take blessings from my parents as soon as the clock strikes 12. This is a ritual I perform every year."

Every year on her birthday, she make sure to visit Ahimsa, which is an NGO for stray dogs. "I always go there to donate Pedigree. This year as I am shooting for chat show, so probably I will visit the NGO tomorrow," Ankita shared.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment