February 13, 2014

Telly actors on what Valentine's Day means to them

Sanaya Irani (Paro of Rangrasiya)
I believe Valentine’s Day is all about spreading love and happiness in the lives of your loved ones. This Valentine’s I will try and get off early from the shoot give my loved ones the much deserved time which I have been unable to give.

Shashank Vyas (Jagya of Balika Vadhu)
I personally feel true love doesn't mean showing your love to someone only on one day but continuing to love that someone forever.  I am a strong believer of love and therefore I wish all the couples in love a very Happy Valentine’s Day.

Harshad Arora (Zain of Beintehaa)
Firstly I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine’s Day and this year do not forget to love and pamper yourself. Go out and indulge yourself in things you love because if you love yourself then only you can love someone else wholeheartedly.

Preetika Rao (Aliya of Beintehaa)
On this Valentine's Day I would like to tell everyone to take some time out of your hectic schedule and spend it with your loved ones and make them feel special. Hope all of you have a great Valentine’s Day. Love one, Love all

Ashish Sharma (Rudra of Rangrasiya)
I have a very loving and caring wife and therefore every-day is special for me. I feel absolutely blessed and would like to take this opportunity to thank my wife for always being there for me-no matter what.

Shefali Sharma (Bani from Bani Ishq Da Kalma)
Valentine's Day is one of my favourite days of the year. Valentine’s is just another day where we get the chance to make people feel a little more special with gifts and surprises. Also I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who has been the reason of my smile and happiness. Wish you all a very Happy Valentine’s Day.

Gaurav Chaudhary (Parmeet of Bani Ishq Da Kalma)
Valentine’s Day for me is a day of love and friendship. You can celebrate this day with anyone and everyone, be it friends, family or a special person. I plan on celebrating my Valentine’s Day with all my friends and closed ones who bring me alive with their exhilarating presence.

Neha Bagga (Rajji of Bani Ishq Da Kalma)
Love is a very beautiful feeling and Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate that feeling. On this day of love I would like to wish all my fans and all those in love a very Happy Valentine’s Day.

Adhvik Mahajan (Soham of Bani Ishq Da Kalma)
This Valentine I will be busy shooting but however I will make sure to surprise that special girl in my life and make her feel loved in my own way. I would also like to wish all the viewers a very Happy Valentine’s Day.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment