December 22, 2013

Thanks to Bigg Boss I have learnt lessons about patience, anger management: Armaan Kohli

Undoubted the most controversial contestants of Bigg Boss Season Saath 7, Armaan Kohli, said goodbye to the Bigg Boss house, just about 7 days before the show’s Grand Finale. Armaan has always come across as a short-tempered person who was engaged in a series of conflicts during his stay in the Bigg Boss house.

But as they say, every coin has two sides to it. Behind this aggressive Armaan, there resided a caring and affectionate man who came to the forefront to protect his fellow housemates from being targeted by others. Armaan always put his friends before everything and gave them a lot of importance.  Armaan’s first major outburst was during his argument with Andy when the latter passed personal comments regarding him that led to the creation of a certain perception about him in everybody’s mind. Following this incident, Armaan received a lot of criticism for every other incident. During his stay in the house, Armaan found a great friend in Tanishaa Mukherjee who stood by him through thick and thin. She was his sole confidant in the house and helped him sail through all the difficult times. Apart from Tanishaa, Armaan shared a great bond with Pratyusha banerjee, whom he fondly called ‘Chutki’ and Kamya Punjabi though they both had their own tiffs due to circumstances and misunderstandings.

Speaking about his exit from the Bigg Boss house, Armaan said, “My journey inside the Bigg Boss house has been quite overwhelming. I have seen highs and lows and the roller-coaster ride has taught me a lot about myself and my surroundings. Thanks to Bigg Boss I have learnt lessons about patience, anger management and also gained a lot of control over myself. Even at times when I have lost my cool, I have ensured I apologized thereafter and mended my ways. Today, as I leave the show, I am content knowing that I am stepping out without any animosities and with a clean heart. My only regret is that I wish I would have been able to stay inside for one more week, and come out with all the remaining contestants, who I will miss dearly.”



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment