August 05, 2013

Shama Sikander's Birthday Bash

Actress Shama Sikander brought in her birthday on Saturday (3rd August, 2013) at Esco Bar Bandra. Her birthday was yesterday on 4th August, 2013 which was co-incidentally friendship day as well.
She chose her favourite Red Velvet cake to cut and Alexx O Neil her boyfriend chose brownie with white chocolate for her.

Guests who attended- Karan V. Grover, Hanif Hilal, Poppy Jabbal, Jas Binag, Supreet Bedi, Saiwyn Quadras, Producer Anjum Rizvi, Mr. Vipul D Shah, Percept owners Shailendra Singh,MR. and Mrs Harinder Singh ,Honorable Ambassador Of Poland Mr and Mrs Janusz Wach, designer Sonia Gohil, Mr Vinod and Shanker Nair.

Shama says, “I felt great, looks like I am becoming younger day by day, I felt most loved and pampered by all my friends and family members. I was jumping around and shouting it’s my birthday like a small child. Everything was just perfect, it couldn't have been better. Though I missed a few guests who couldn't make it because of Ramzan, and bad viral going on in the air”.













Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment: