May 22, 2013

Your favourite TV actors talks about their idea of perfect romantic date..



Romantic dates are mostly planned when you are hoping to win over a new love or just feel like treating your present squeeze. Everyone has his/her own idea of perfect date. We asked your favourite TV actors, what's their idea of perfect romantic date?

Petite Karishma Kotak, who is currently hosting IPL said, “Dinner, nice wine and a sunset is a perfect date according to me.

When we asked Bidaai girl Sara Khan, who is currently seen as Shalu in 'Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh KaisaIshq’ she winked her eyes and said, “Romantic date is basically planning romance intentionally. I feel it should be a strange thing happening sorted, it should be surprising, enchanting and adventurous.” Paras (Chhabra) are you listening?

Good place, tasty food and music followed by a long drive,” said chocolaty boy Kinshuk Mahajan.

Raj Singh (Manan of ‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara’) said, “Romantic date according to me is loads of love and care with little bit naughtiness. Romantic date is not only being together in a room or a restaurant, its enjoying blue sky lush green scenery, fishing and cooking together  and of course followed with glasses of wine and sex to the satisfaction. It’s enjoying full moon night on milky white bed beneath black quilt.”

Angad Hasija’s ideal date is always with his wife Pari. He said, “Perfect date according to me is beach side dinner. Beaches outside India are preferred.  So Angad where are you taking Pari?

For me Perfect date is where a beautiful evening is spent near a beach side under a moon light. We can have quality talks with little bit sharing of good sense of humour, great food and a glass of Sangria will add to the beauty of the date,” says Archana Taide.

Gorgeous Sonarika Bhadoria, who is gracefully portraying the role of Parvati in Life Ok’s ‘Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev said while blushing, “There’s no such idea of romantic date. I think being wrapped in the arms of the man I love wherever even if it is a parking lot would be a perfect romantic date for me.”

My idea would be to take my girl to London and walk around near Waterloo next to London Eye because that is the most romantic place I have seen. That is what I’ll be doing soon as my girlfriend stays in London and I am going for an event there,” said Gautam Gulati who is presently seen in Diya Aur Baati Hum.

Uttaran girl Tina Duttasaid, “Rose petals showering as soon we step in. Candle light dinner followed by chocolate brownie. My boyfriend giving me a nice bouquet and a surprise peck on my cheeks makes a date more perfect.”

Place doesn’t matter as long as you are with the one you really love,” affirms Giaa Manek.

Gautam Rode who is currently seen in Saraswatichandra said, “It should be in an open cafe on top of a hill, with light music playing in the backdrop. And no one else is there besides you and your loved one.

-K Himaanshu Shukla



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

10 comments:

  1. Let your future be beautiful, happier and secured so that it do not get determined by your present. Support Narendra Modi and Follow him on @narendramodi on Twitter with #NaMoForce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giyuuuuu rocks love u baby .........

    ReplyDelete
  3. gautam ur reply is too romantic. ur doing grt job as saras.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina u are the best
    “When i Cry, i see U in my Tears
    But,
    I Clean my Tears, so that No One else can see U.


    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Kinshuk U are the Best my hero

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love u Kinshuk Mahajan....u r the Best :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love U Kinshuk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let your future be beautiful, happier and secured so that it do not get determined by your present. Support Narendra Modi and Follow him on @narendramodi on Twitter with #NaMoForce

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Angad luv u soooo mch..
    Wowww dinner @ d beach..HAYEEEE soo Romanticc!!!!

    By d way its "taking Pari" not "talking" hehe
    Sara u r cuteeeeee too.. Jst luv ur views barbie

    ReplyDelete