April 29, 2013

Why Santosh Shukla is not doing Jhalak & Maharana Pratap?

After playing Maharaja Virendra Singh in Sahara One’s show ‘Kahaani Chandrakanta Ki’, Santosh Shukla didn’t expect that he will get opportunity to share screen space with ‘chulbul pandey’ Salman Khan, not only once but twice.

Following ‘Bigg Boss’, Santosh got offer to play one of the negative lead in Salman Khan’s upcoming film Mental. He had to undergo a change in look and had to grow a beard for the film, which is expected to release in January, 2014.

Santosh is waiting for second schedule of the film, which might start somewhere in June or July. In the meanwhile he was offered Colors’ upcoming dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ and Maharana Pratap.  Elated Santosh wanted to participate in Jhalak, as he loves to dance but unfortunately he didn’t sign the dotted lines.

I love dancing and always wanted to do a dance reality show. But I had to restrain myself from shaving off my beard, so I politely refused to do Jhalak. I was also offered Traingular Films upcoming show Maharana Pratap (makers of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev), but I did not take it too because of the date issues. I had already given my dates for Mental and once when I am committed to something, I can't step back,” says Santosh.

Well Santosh, everything happens for the good and we wish you get new offers soon. -K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment: