April 15, 2013

Why Jyotsna Chandola is not celebrating her Birthday?

Jyotsna Chandola, better known as Khushi of Colors’ Sasural Simar Ka, is celebrating her birthday today (15th April).  We got in touch with this beautiful actress to know about birthday plans.

I was supposed to shoot today but fortunately got an off. Now I will be spending my birthday with my family. Since my childhood days only, I love to celebrate my birthday but this year I have decided not to rejoice because of certain reasons though I had cut a small cake,” shares Jyotsna.

When we requested her to tell us those certain reasons she said, “A few months back an innocent girl was brutally raped (she was talking about New Delhi gang rape). So many voices were raised at that time, so many protests, and so many marches.  But sadly stills rapes are happening and rapists are roaming freely. When I came to know about that incident I immediately decided I am not going to celebrate my birthday this year.”

She further added with heavy voice, “Girls are not safe and just because of such incidents sometimes I do not feel proud being a girl.

We asked her instead of not celebrating her birthday she should do something about Women empowerment, to which she replied, “Yes I am planning to do something, but it’s too early to talk.”


Well it’s good to know that when most of the people from glamour world (who were more  concerned then) forgot the pain of the girl who was raped, one of the actors from the same industry is still in pain and has decided not to celebrate her Birthday.

-K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday jyotsana

    ReplyDelete
  2. myself and my family members are big fans of you...u r rocking in acting....best of luck for future and career

    ReplyDelete
  3. aap mujse sadee kroge
    piz call me 9713651738

    ReplyDelete