November 28, 2012

Busy birthday for Yami Gautam


Mumbai, Nov 28 (IANS) Actress Yami Gautam, who turns 24 Wednesday, prefers to keep herself occupied with work on her birthday.

"Birthdays were really special during school times. We really look forward for that special day. But for the last two?three years I have been busy shooting for my films during my birthdays. This year again I am shooting for a South film in Hyderabad," Yami, who made her Bollywood debut with critically acclaimed film "Vicky Donor", told IANS.

"I personally feel it's good to be busy every day. The best way to celebrate the birthday is to be busy. In the morning, I will go to a temple and then start shooting," she added.

On her birthday, Yami only wishes for good health for her family.

"I am very attached to my family. The only gift I ask god on each birthday is for good health and happiness for my family," Yami said.

The actress, who is a Sagittarian, doesn't believe in sun signs either.

"I don't really believe too much in sun signs. I believe lot of people were born under same sign and all of us are so different from each other. I don't overrate it," she added.



Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment