November 09, 2011

Kinshuk Mahajan's Facebook recovered


As reported earlier Kinshuk Mahajan’s networking profile was hacked and deactivated. The hacker also deleted his fan page ‘Viren Sood Lovers’ which was created by two fans Sanjana and Saniha.

Good news for his fans, last night I successfully recovered Kinshuk’s hacked Facebook account with his help. I also got ‘Viren Sood Lovers’ back.

Kinshuk who is busy in his Marriage ceremonies expressed his joy over this and said, “Thank god my account is recovered. I was bit worried about that hacker can misuse my email account, now I am feeling very much relieved.

He also said thanks to his fans for their love and support.

Kinshuk is getting married on 12th November to Divya Gupta. Let’s wish them a happy married life.

-K Himaanshu Shukla

Articles Related to Kinshuk Mahajan:
Join us on Facebook

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

10 comments:

  1. thank u hims
    love u kinshuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing u a very happy married life , kinshuk and divya.........
    best wishes frm ariba khan. love u as ranvir

    ReplyDelete
  3. love u kinshuk... happy u r back in fb :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank god it was retrieved who ever did deleted his facebook and VSL page just rot in hell

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank god Kinny is back again on FB . I m soo happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish you a happy married life!love you Kinshuk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinshuk plz cntct me my num 9920057233 i wanna talk wid you plz

    ReplyDelete