September 10, 2011

"I cannot live without my Blackberry": Ashita Dhawan Gulabani

  The complete chatterbox Ashita Dhawan Gulabani is well known as Malti Bhabhi, the vamp with a humorous touch in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai and is currently seen as Gaushala in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo.  Here is  an actress sharing what are last things in her list with us:


Last time you cried on screen?
Few months back in Baba Aisa Var Dhoondo, when I realized the love and affection for Bharti.

Last time you cried off screen?
Three days back when I was missing my 3 year old nephew so keenly without noticing I started crying. Seeing this my hubby reacted suddenly and asked me ‘You want a baby kya?’. After a second I realized what he is saying I burst out laughing

Who was your last crush?
SRK is my first and last crush

What was your last guilty indulgence?
Long back, when my grandmother was unwell, in those days I was shooting for Bidaai. I got a call that she has just few minutes left. My then onscreen father-in-law Alok ji convinced me to leave the shoot right away and advised me to go and meet her in the hospital. I immediately left the shoot and while I was on my way to hospital my executive producer called me several times to finish chunk of scenes, so without realizing I took U turn and returned back to my shoot. I received a call just after few minutes that my grandmother is no more. I still feel the guilt for taking that U-turn.

What was your last dream you remember?

I really get weird dreams, once I dreamt that SRK and Sanjay Dutt were fighting. Then there is one dream which I cannot forget is Hrithik Roshan proposing me (laughs) & just few days back I dreamt that my best friend lost her 3 Carat Solitaire and she blamed her husband and started abusing him

When was the last time you sang in the shower?
Oh I sing everyday in the shower, last song was Airtel's latest jingle "Kyunki har ek frnd zaruri hota hai". You know why I love this song because my Masi's son debuted with this Ad.

When was the last time you were angry?
Yesterday, I was shouting on my executive producer as he kept me waiting on the sets for 6-7 hours.  When I was shouting he smiled and said ‘iska to roz ka yahi kaam hai..’.

When was the last time you felt Star-stuck?
It was when; I was taking Hrithik's interview at Macau for Star Parivaar Awards. SRK was my first priority but I do like Hrithik and as Star Plus people asked me to interview him. For a while I was speechless but then it went out  well. I think I can become a good journalist.

Last rumour about you?
Last rumour was that I walked out of the sets of Ladies Special because I was uncomfortable to see Saillesh doing an intimate scene with one of his costar.  As an actor I know we have to do such scenes and  yes I walked out because I felt my presence is making him uncomfortable.

Last person you would like to work with in your last show or film?.
I will work till I gulp last chunk of air, I want to be Basanti of Television like Amitabh Bachchan.

Last status update on networking site?
I rarely update my Facebook status thanks to Blackberry. Last Facebook status was ‘I miss my sweetheart:-( I feel helpless n restless:-( lifeless:-( I need my aarav baby back:-( awaiting a miracle:-( god,r u listening??:-(‘ . I am really active on Blackberry and keep on updating my status in every 1-2 hours. I cannot live without my Blackberry.

One day without Blackberry would be..
Would be like..Baarish bina chatri  or Life without wife or Saas Bina Sasuraal

May be Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge without Shahrukh ..
(laughs)Yup right, can’t even imagine DDLJ without my SRK.

Last time you boarded a local train?
When I was doing Ladies Special.

Last movie you watched?
I watch all the movies, last movie was ‘That Girl in Yellow Boots

-K Himaanshu Shukla..


Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

8 comments:

  1. thanks 4 d interview pls take parul's interview

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes plzzzz take parul's interview too.... Plzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bhaggu...yeh log kyun nahi khush rahete..be happy yaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. himanshu wen r u talking parul interview .. u promised us na???

    Himani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I read only few lines. Good gossip. I want Hritik interview. I like the way you write posts. Awaiting ......

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are not less than a beauty queen..........nice lines given by you.......

    ReplyDelete