May 09, 2011

"I do sing in front of beautiful girls": Karan Sharma

Karan Sharma who presently plays Abhimanyu in Star Plus' 'Sapno Se Bhare Nain'.  Here is the actor sharing what is last things in his list with us.


Last time you cried on screen?
This was sometime in April 2010, when I was doing Pyaar Ka Bandhan.

Last time you cried off screen?
I forgot when was the last time I cried. I cry when I'm sad, I cry when I'm happy.

Who was your last crush?
Anushaka Sharma(smiles)

What was your last guilty indulgence?
I don’t do such things for which I feel gulity

What was your last dream about?
I dream a lot, but usually I used to forget the dreams after waking up in the morning.

When was the last time you sang in the shower?
I don't sing while taking a shower, but I do sing in front of beautiful girls(smiles).

When was the last time you felt angry?
Two days back, I slept at 5 am. Around 10 a.m I received call from production house that your call time has been changed from 1:30 p.m to 12:00 p.m. I really felt very angry and I even requested production team not to repeat it.

When was the last time you felt Star-stuck?
 I don't have such experience. When I go out people do recognize me. A couple of days back a small kid shouted ‘hey nokia 2690’ when I was coming out from my car

Last rumour about you.
I don't think I've ever heard any rumours about me.

Last person you would like to work with in your last show or film?.
I would like to work with JD matheja, he is a stunningly talented producer and writer. Apart from that I would like to work with Rani Mukerjee and Anushka Sharma in my last project.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Please spend 1 sec to click on my ads as token of appreciation.

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

3 comments:

  1. kitta cutey hai ye sir sa'ab

    ReplyDelete
  2. mere liye bhi gaaoge na aziz

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is cute par mere angad se jayada cute nahi . My hubby angad is cutest .

    ReplyDelete