February 21, 2011

Saurav Chakrabarti to play negative lead in Chhoti Bahu.

Today Saurav Chakrabarti will enter in Kitni Mohabbat Hai as Arohi’s crush. And now the buzz is that he will play a pivotal role in Sanware Ke Rang Rachi..Chhoti Bahu.


According to the sources, “ Saurav entry will be introduced post leap as Viraat as Pragati Mehra’s son. Viraat is elder cousin of Dev(Avinash Sachdev). He is the business tycoon, and his character has negative shades."

Saurav said, “Yes they approached me for the Chhoti Bahu-2, I can not say anything right now because nothing is confirmed. I am currently busy in Kitni Mohabbat Hai and Parindey. My entry will be telecast today in KMH, and I am playing big fan of Shahrukh Khan in the show.”


-K Himaanshu Shukla..!

Please spend 1 sec to click on my ads as token of appreciation.

Posts related to 'Chhoti Bahu Season 2':

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

6 comments: