January 21, 2011

I am a Loner : Sameer Soni

From the day first till his elimination, Sameer Soni have maintained the dignity in the Bigg Boss house. He gained lots of public sympathy while he was in Bigg Boss. He is all set to tie a knot with Actress-turned-jewellery designer Neelam Kothari on Jan 23, 2011.



I caught up with Sameer Soni for an interview after Big Boss, he gives witty answers for Rapid Fire :

One thing you always do when you get up in the morning?
Brush my teeth.

You are scared of?
Lizards

Not scared of Dolly Bindra?
(smiles) No, Dolly is not bad in person.

Name a thing you miss being in Bigg Boss?
The weather

One word to describe Neelam?
Super woman.

If you want to ask one question to Bigg Boss, what would that be?
Why you eliminated me(smiles)

If given an opportunity to do a reality show Pati, Patni Aur Woh-2 with Neelam, would you say yes?
I don't know the format of Pati, Patni aur Woh, I believe private life should be kept private.

So you are not looking for any realty show.
I am, but not as a couple.

One thing you learn after you were in Bigg Boss?
Appreciation

What would you do if you are stuck in an elevator with Veena Malik?
Listen to her talk, talk and talk.

Bigg Boss is scripted. Yes or No?
No

Why?
I was not briefed on anything before I entered the house.

You missed out an opportunity to spend time with Pamela Anderson.
I didn't have any major attraction for Pamela.

When your opening your account on social networking site?
I am not computer savvy, I will keep in touch to my fans by people like you.

What is the first thing that strike your mind when Salman said "Sameer aapke paas 5 min hai”?
I was mentally prepared, but I was thinking Salman must be joking.

If you get one crore rupees and you are asked to spend it on Dolly Bindra, how will you do it?
She doesn't have any children of her own, I would like to donate this money to facilitate the underprivileged children with the help of Dolly.

Name one Bigg Boss inmate that you desperately want to beat up?
No one.

One secret that people don't know about you? Trust me, I will publish it.
I am extremely shy.

That we know, anything else.
(smiles) I am a loner

If denims disappeared for a day, what do you think can best replace them?
Leaves(laughs)

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Posts Related To Sameer Soni:


Join us on Facebook

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

14 comments:

  1. I was waiting to read sameer soni's interview on our blog after big boss. Thanks Himaanshu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Himaanshu sir mauuhhh mauuhhh love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joke of d day :: A chindi creative Nikhil Tonk(http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000262032203
    )said sameer soni is a looser not loner on Himaanshu shukl's wall. Lmao :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv samir : ) <3 rocksta

    ReplyDelete
  5. sam pls join facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv u sammmu! Awl d besttt 4 everythng in lyf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love him so much....................miss him :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its really difficult to b a man like Sameer..................... have never seen anyone on the screen like him.........

    ReplyDelete
  9. samir u r the best.....love u and God bless u and neelam :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. never grudge being shy its much better than being a talkative and howling fool like most other inmates

    ReplyDelete
  11. sameer u rocked the show..u were the only person who was real otherwise it looked other housemates were pretending something that they were not!!!

    ReplyDelete