November 11, 2009

My heart can’t afford to be just friends...


My heart can’t afford to be just friends.

It's you **o*i . You're the one I talk and dream about all the time, the one I can't stop thinking about. The one that can make me laugh when I don't even want to smile, the one that can make me feel better in .001 micro seconds. It's you that I’m crazy about.

You don't realize how much it means to me when you sit with me or call me.

You know when you’re sitting on a chair and you lean back so you’re just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that around you all the time. I'd rather be standing outside in the freezing cold with you than to be warm in the arms of someone else.

I want you to be the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night and before I take my last gulp of air. Everyone wants to be remembered for something, I just want to be remembered by you.

5 comments:

  1. aakhir dil ki baat fir se zuban par aa gayi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m impressed by ur writing baby!!!!!!!!
    ~S@r@ Kh@n

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...amazing...bdw kiske liye hai...fah d gal u falled in love during her chit chats.....???

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahem ahem...aakhir hume bhi batao koun hai woh???

    ReplyDelete